valentin.ryckewa...@gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> with Pavel we tried to print with a lot of methods but it didn't work, i'm
> searching the source of the problem manually.

What do you mean witth:
"tried to print with a lot of methods" ?

You can not use stdout to print when doing image shutdown and restart,
because all file streams will be closed during the shutdown (see session
manager).
If you want to use stdout to print log messages (right after image
startup), you need to make sure that the stdout/err stream are already
recreated.
(And for example, reinitialize Coral, if coral has reference to the (old)
closed filestream.