On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 12:14:35PM +0200, Gour wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 11:55:40 +0200 Peter Uhnak
> <i.uh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am not sure what you mean by "not seeing any end-user app written
> > in Pharo".
>
> Afaics, there are no applications written using Pharo to be installed
> under Debian, right?

I'm still confused... do you mean in distribution? No, there is no such app for
debian.

There is however PharoLauncher, which is technically an app written in Pharo,
that is available for Ubuntu (you could probably install the .deb in debian
though).

Also my DynaCASE https://dynacase.github.io/#download has linux build that
should run on debian even if you don't have the required libs installed (it has
them pre-downloaded, but I haven't tested it on non-debian systems).

Peter