On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 12:21:11 +0200 Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
<offray.l...@mutabit.com> wrote:

> There is. See Phratch: http://www.phratch.com/

That's very nice example, thank you.

> You can use Nix package manager with your current distro (debian,
> arch, etc.) This combination have worked for me when the distro repos
> lack of some package/version I care about or there are some
> dependency problems on them, so you can have it as a distro neutral
> alternative package manager that doesn't mess around with your
> current system without leaving the convenience your favorite tool set
> (apt, dpkg, pacman, builds, recipes and so on).

I'm aware of it, but Debian provides all what I need...I was more
interested for the NixOS as distro, but after few install failures I gave up on
it and now managing  to keep my Sid in a working state. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you
are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider