Hi hernan

why do you picked AGPL? We try to protect our community against license hell.

Stef

Le 6/9/16 à 11:40, Hernán Morales Durand a écrit :

Hi Stephan,

    On 06/09/16 06:24, Hernán Morales Durand wrote:

        I am happy to announce the release of Territorial, a new Smalltalk
        library for Geographical Information Retrieval in geopolitical
        objects.

    Nice. Please tell us about your license choice

License of the library is AGPL v3 (it is in the Notes and disclaimers of the manual)
License of the documentation is CC BY-SA 3.0

Cheers,

Hernán

    Stephan