Exactly!

Now try this:
- While inspecting, go the Meta tab.
- Select a method, and start writing the method that extends the inspector,
like the method I gave you.
- Save and the inspector is updated.

This experience is still clumsy, but the idea here is that you can extend the
inspector during the inspection process.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."