Hi,

A note about Spec: What you are seeing in the announcement from August 2014, on
the spec.st site is an announcement about a fork of Spec. The Spec from Pharo
has always been MIT. Even the spec.st related repository on GitHub is now under
MIT. See here:
https://github.com/spec-framework/spec

People are free to choose what they want with their projects, but in Pharo we
will only consider code that is MIT. Please do not use the Spec as an example
for dual licensing because it does not fit :). See above.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."