Hi Tudor,

I recognize the impedance with mail as an expression medium and most of the time it was like you said, except when Stef addressed to me with "It is amazing how you like talking" (is this some kind of invitation to "just shut up!"? Is that a "remainder" I have not written enough code to have a valid voice here?).

For me, if someone has no the time for a detailed response, going with: "GPL is a plague", "You can argue I don't care" or "Pharo is MIT. Period.", or fighting the person instead of fighting the argument, makes more harm that good. No clarification, because lack of energy or time, seems better that these alternative "clarifications". Not all the people is trying to start a holy war anytime makes a suggestion or shows a different position. Sometimes we're just trying to contribute and understand, even when we come from different places, interests and life paths.

Thanks for pointing the LGPL issue (so, 3 BSD, MIT, public domain are a good fit). At least I made my contribution by pointing the Etoile place where there is a *rationale* behind a license choosing that makes this licensing issues clearer for newcomers.

Energy is low today, but putting things in perspective, most of the time community is welcoming, even if particular interactions among people are not.

Cheers,

Offray