Probably this is a very beginners question but is there a documentation
online
or within the Pharo image for all the base-framework components like all
collections, Morphic, Numbers and so on?

I know Pharo uses a lot the 'see and discover yourself' approach but
sometimes,
especially for beginners it would be nice to have a documentation for most
classes
and also have programming guides. Coming from macOS and iOS development I
think about something like Swift or Objective-C has. For example you have
every
class there documented but also you have programming guides for how to draw
graphics. It would be really helpful to have somthing like that for example
for
Voyage (maybe it's there but I did not found it).

Thanks for helping me out!
Julius