Hi,

On 27/09/16 09:17, julius wrote:
Thanks for all replies and the good advice. Grafoscopio looks impressive and
very interesting!

Thanks. There is still a lot of work to be done and code to be improved, but is getting more maturity. Still I would like to make some videos showing the new characteristics on sharing and storing playgrounds inside a notebook.

After working more and more with Pharo I see and
understand the approach to documentation better I think. So my next steps
will be finishing the application I'm writing and documenting that, also if
I see class comments that are hard to understand I will report them, maybe
even try to improve them myself.

That would be very worthy.

Cheers,

Offray