The documentation of pharo currently is much better than documentation for
open source projects of similar size. Do not expect full or large
documentation with such small community or class comments.

"See and discover yourself" is the approach to coding at large because in
most cases whether you have a popular or non popular language documentation
will always be a problem because developers generally don't like to write
documentation.

However the best documentation by large for pharo is this mailing list and
the slack channel. For example when I was learning NBOpenGL i literally
bombarded this mailing list with questions and all of them got answered in
just a few hours. For 4 years now, non of my questions have been left
unanswered and I am one of those people that have no hesitation at all
asking stupid questions :D

The irony here is that even though developers don't like writing
documentation they absolutely LOOOOOVEEEEE answering questions :D

so its also a nice trick to go in the forum of world.st , which basically
takes the mailing list messages and present them as a forum and you can do
search whatever you want.

http://forum.world.st/Pharo-Smalltalk-Users-f1310670.html

For Graphics , vector graphics, Roassal is probably the best choice if you
want to visualize data and comes with nice documentation. Roassal uses
Athens which is basically Cairo wrapped for Pharo which also has some
documentation and some examples.