Again, thanks for detailed info ...

The fact that you loaded Seaside3.1.x is good enough for my purposes .. the fact that Seaside3.2 is getting installed implies that there is a hard dependency on Seaside in one of the projects (Magritte3 perhaps?) ... odd that ConfigurationOfSeaside3 wasn't downloaded this time around --- Can you get the package version of ConfigurationOfSeaside3 that's in the image after the `Metacello new` loads?... I'll have to dive into the configurations now ...

Dale