Hi Tim,

you can base the your work on the bootstrapped image, see
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/7.0/job/70-Bootstrap-32bit/, file
Pharo7.0-core-*.zip

This image does not have a lot of basic components like Monticello or
network but it has a compiler so the code can be imported as *.st files.
Then we have Pharo7.0-monticello-*.zip which will be easier to use and
probably can fit your needs. Monticello and network support are included.
But you cannot use baselines nor configurations to load your code.

-- Pavel