Try the Pharo 7 metacello image (=Pharo 7 minimal image that the CI is
already converting to 64bit). There should be no problem with STON because
whole Pharo is loaded into it using metacello and filetree. Pharo 6 minimal
image is done differently (by shrinking) and not so well tested.

For the conversion of 32-bit image to 64-bit image you need a VMMaker image:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Spur-Git-Tracker/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/vmmaker-image.zip
and then evaluate:
./pharo generator.image eval "[Spur32to64BitBootstrap new bootstrapImage:
'conversion.image'] on: AssertionFailure do: [ :fail | fail
resumeUnchecked: nil ]"

-- Pavel