Hi Pavel - thanks for getting me to the point where I could even have a minimal
image. As I’m on the edge of my Pharo knowledge here, I’ll try and run with
this as best I can.

I’d been using the 6.0 image you suggested to me - but maybe I could use a 70
image with Pharo 6 for a while (until the VM diverges) right?

The bit I haven’t quite understood however, is how the 64bit image is created -
as your reference is to a 32bit version? Is the 64bit one converted from 32 in
a later stage? (For AWS Lambda I need 64bit) - am I right in thinking the
pipeline stage after this one is the one you sent me - and the travis.yml file
shows me what it does? But I can’t see a trivis.yml in the conversion stage so
I’m not sure how it does that. (Question - how do I see what the pipelines do
to answer my own questions?)

I was hoping that there was a basic image that got me up to metacello baseline
level to load git file tree packages/baselines  in my own repo as well
baselines on the internet. The one you sent me is fairly close to that (its
just missing STON in the image and seems to have an issue with resolving
undeclared classes that get loaded in - should do a fogbugz on that?)

The follow-on from a metacello image is how we can get people to create better
baselines that give you more minimal loading options (e.g. conditionally leave
out the test cases perhaps)

Tim