Hi Pavel - I’m just revisiting a few of your previous messages on minimal
images as I’m trying to get things working again with Pharo 6.1 now that you
guys have rejigged all of the build pipelines.

I tried a previous suggestion of:

For Pharo 6:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-6.0-Update-Step-3.2-Minimal/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-minimal-64.zip

<https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-6.0-Update-Step-3.2-Minimal/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Pharo-minimal-64.zip>
For Pharo 7:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/7.0/job/70-Bootstrap-32bit-Conversion/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/latest-minimal-64.zip

<https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/7.0/job/70-Bootstrap-32bit-Conversion/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/latest-minimal-64.zip>

However the Pharo 6 version is no longer being built, and it doesn’t seem to
work well with the newer 64bit vm (? I seem to get a load error that I didn’t
have before - although its possible that I’m loading a new pre-req with
metacello and this is tipping it over the edge).

Anyway - a prev suggestion for 6.x from you was:
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/6.0-SysConf/job/Pharo-6.0-Step-04-01-ConfigurationOfMinimalPharo/
>
> <https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/view/6.0-SysConf/job/Pharo-6.0-Step-04-01-ConfigurationOfMinimalPharo/>
However this is a 32bit image. Is there an equivalent 64bit image for 6.1?  OR
should I use the Pharo 7 one for now (I guess the minimal image will probably
be pretty stable for a little while as I’m sure the action is higher up the
chain?)

Tim