> On 12 Aug 2017, at 12:46, Tudor Girba <tu...@tudorgirba.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would very much like this path. What would constitute tiny?

no idea, we need to think on it :)
but I see no point in create a new (even small) parser/scanner each time we
need one. At the end you have several small parsers that repeat always same
process when PetitParser is good for most of our problems (and if you need to
improve it. you can always load PP compiler, etc.).

Esteban