Hi Gabriel,

> Le 6 oct. 2017 à 15:48, Gabriel Cotelli <g.cote...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> I've tried it on Linux, and after the download has finished it cannot launch
> a Pharo 6.1 image. Find attached the PharoDebug.log
>
> Seems it's searching for the sources file in a wrong location.
> Pharo cannot locate the sources file named
> /home/gcotelli/Pharo/pharo-launcher/bin/lib/pharo/5.0-201707201942/PharoV60.sources.

Strange indeed!
I’m not able to reproduce it on my ubuntu vm.

It’s surprising that sources file is search in the folder of the VM shipped
with the launcher. Images are run with VM downloaded in the VM store
($HOME/Pharo/vms) and sources file is search in the vm directory.
Could you tell me if you run the launcher from a terminal? Could you send me
your environment variables to see if I can find something relevant there?