Modularisation is coming whether you like it or not
its called

Bootstrap

And the more modular the image will get the more will get closer to
namespaces anyway. So frankly all I have to do is wait and if I can of
course contribute ;)

You can call it Bootstrap or the Pink Elephant for all I care, in the end
for me its about having multi layer system. That's all I care.

But you wont get an argument from me the more about the fact that the more
we wait the harder will get but again, I am not a Bootstrap contributor so
I have no right to complain. I really admire those people :D

Modularisation for personal project is super easy to do,if you do it from
the start that is,  its the existing code that is a pain in the hat to
modularise when until fairly recently even colors were hard coded into the
IDE.