I confuse easily, as you say freeipa works wonderfully well, then point out sun
support to the api is hidden and it’s tricky to use. Do you mean Hadoop’s use
is iffy?

If freeipa works wonderfully can we find the right api and sequence of calls,
building our own model in image side? Then that model we compute on and it
makes the right calls. Modeling is our strength, I have always thought.

What is achievable? This would benefit ParrotTalk I think.

- HH