Hi Diego,

we used this process to migrate: https://github.com/peteruhnak/git-migration. So we have all history of QCMagritte (including ConfigurationOf). We created the BaselineOf but it only loads latest packages (see https://github.com/Afibre/QCMagritte/blob/master/src/BaselineOfQCMagritte.package/BaselineOfQCMagritte.class/instance/baseline..st ).

So there should be made branches for the different Pharo versions.

If you give me your github I can give you write access to the github repository.

Laurent