For your information.
We got some problem with travis (what a bad idea to have a syntax like
yaml - our industry is looping , even xml is better).
we spent more than 30 min trying with Guille and Andrew to use bash in
a script section (while this is working in some guille project)
it does not in other just because yaml does not know who to find the
end of a line....

Terrible!

Stef