A cleaner Pharo will help there.

To be frank, I found later Pharo releases not inspiring. Bigger, bigger and bigger with added code, protocol changes, and bugs at will. It is becoming too complicated for a hobby use of it.

I decided I will not finish porting DrGeo to P6 or P7, and it will likely die with P3.

Pharo should have been clean up to the bones before adding. It was the initial moto, no?