On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 12:52:11AM +0800, Ben Coman wrote:
> I was going to ask why these updates aren't being pushed an OpenSSL repo
> shared with Squeak,
> since things should not be much different at this low level, but actually
> it was hard to
> determine which was the original repo. I see...
>    http://www.squeaksource.com/SqueakSSL.html
> seems to have not beenupdated since 2012.

I think this might be the SSL plugin which is now part of the VM and is still
called SqueakSSL.

My library is for access to the crypto/X509 functions in OpenSSL's libcrypto.

For green field applications I recommend using NaCl aka libsodium with its
modern algorithms and crypto-safe programming practices.

Pierce