Hi,

I will be showcasing Pharo, Roassal and Grafoscopio at re:publica 2018,
next week. As you may know, re:publica[2] is one of the most important
and visible media & digital culture conventions in Europe and is a good
scenario for the Pharo community.  You can find details about my
participation at [1]

[1]
https://18.re-publica.com/en/session/data-clinic-twitter-data-selfies-data-portraits
[2] https://18.re-publica.com/en

I will be making intensive refactoring on the Dataviz package to create
some usual and unusual data visualizations from data exported from
Twitter, so I may be more active those days in the Discord and mailing
list channels, is some questions arise.

Thanks in advance for the Pharo communities support. I wouldn't be able
to be there without it.

Cheers,

Offray