On 06/05/18 07:16, p...@highoctane.be wrote:

> I actually restarted the loading process and then, magic, no more error.
>
> Seems like a known problem that should be tackled with using Tonel
> format etc. https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/94
>
> But then, another issue, related to Zinc.
>

> Weird. Clues?

We got that error when we try to open a notebook without updating
previously Grafoscopio. Please use the update menus in the Grafoscopio
docking bar for th Grafoscopio and Dataviz packages. That should solve
the issue.

I would really have a better way of installing Grafoscopio. If you have
any suggestions on the Gopher, Metacello, installing front, or even
better, if you need any permissions on the source code repository [1],
just let me know.

[1] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Offray/Grafoscopio

Cheers,

Offray