On 26 April 2018 at 21:57, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <
offray.l...@mutabit.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I will be showcasing Pharo, Roassal and Grafoscopio at re:publica 2018,
> next week. As you may know, re:publica[2] is one of the most important
> and visible media & digital culture conventions in Europe and is a good
> scenario for the Pharo community.  You can find details about my
> participation at [1]
>
> [1]
> https://18.re-publica.com/en/session/data-clinic-twitter-
> data-selfies-data-portraits
> [2] https://18.re-publica.com/en
>
> I will be making intensive refactoring on the Dataviz package to create
> some usual and unusual data visualizations from data exported from
> Twitter, so I may be more active those days in the Discord and mailing
> list channels, is some questions arise.
>
> Thanks in advance for the Pharo communities support. I wouldn't be able
> to be there without it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Offray
>

> Printed material will be shared on how to recreate this experience, so
your friends, family and fellow data activists can take and share their own
Twitter data selfies and data portraits, to visualize part of their online
presence and help to oversight public political discourse.

Do you need any review/testing of this material?

cheers -ben