> Am 26.06.2018 um 14:52 schrieb Andrei Stebakov <lisper...@gmail.com>:
>
> Does anyone use Pharo for Miro services? I heard about Seaside and Teapot,
> just was wondering if Pharo can handle multiple simultaneous requests and if
> it can, where it reaches the limit.

I use it extensively. I use Zinc-REST package to offer services. The answer how
much it can handle in parallel is hard to answer. For this you need to tell
what you are about to do. But a rule of thumb is not to exceed 5 parallel tasks
that are working at the same time. But a lot of tasks have wait times while
accessing another HTTP service, a database, a filesystem etc. For this you can
easily go up to 10 I guess.

But these numbers are more of a gut feeling then something scientific

Norbert