On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 at 15:52, Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>  - Maybe, for old projects that don't have a name, we could initialize a
> project's name as it's repository name?

In any case, I'd expect the project name within Iceberg to match the name
of the working directory on disk.
Possibly even the project renamed within Iceberg should rename the disk
working directory.
(btw, I don't know if "project name" is the best term, but I can't think of
a better one.)

cheers -ben