Hi Pierce & Richard,

Thanks for your replies.

On Wed, Dec 05, 2018 at 06:44:35PM +1300, Richard O'Keefe wrote:
> As Dershowitz and Reingold showed in their book "Calendrical Calculations",
> converting from UTC to several calendars needs latitude, longitude, and
> elevation.  ISO 6709 is the relevant standard:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_6709

My camera uses D M S (0 deg 0' 0.00", 0 deg 0' 0.00") so I'll use that
initially, but I'll definitely add links in the comments and make sure
that support for other formats can be added.

I'm not doing any database work at the moment (storing results in STON
files for now), but will also add the links to the class comments.

Thanks again,
Alistair