On Wed, Dec 05, 2018 at 07:34:35AM +0000, Alistair Grant wrote:
> I'm not doing any database work at the moment (storing results in STON
> files for now), but will also add the links to the class comments.

Hi Alistair,

I wasn't suggesting storing data in a database per se.

I thought that, given that the desired functionality is not available in
Pharo, the options are to implement it in pure Smalltalk or wrap an
existing library. In the latter case, typically one wraps a C library
using FFI.  With SQLite, its extensions are C libraries that are already
wrapped for SQL. Writing SQL queries may get you a long way where you're
going.

Pierce