Hello,

I try to make a  app which displays images from a external api .

I was hoping I could do it with only 1 json parsing but to get the right size of images I need more then 1

Right now I have two classes with fromJson methods

Painting class >> fromJSON: json
    | instance |
    instance := self new.
    instance
        title: (json at: #title);
        painter: (json at: #principalOrFirstMaker);
        imageUrl: ((json at: #webImage) at: #url).
    ^ instance

Paintings class > fromJSON: json

fromJSON: json
    | instance artObjects |
    instance := self new.
    artObjects := json at: #artObjects.
    artObjects
        do:
            [ :eachArtObject | instance addPainting: (Painting fromJSON: eachArtObject) ].
    ^ instance

but to get it working right , I have to do it like this :

Painting class >> fromJSON: json
    | instance |
    instance := self new.
    instance
        title: (json at: #objectNumber);
   ^ instance

but the problem is now I need a second call to this url :
https://www.rijksmuseum.nl/api/nl/collection/<<objectNumber>/tiles?key=[API_KEY]&format=json

and then need a new imageUrl out of it.
and then have one object with objectNumber and the new url

Also I have to make a call to this url :
https://www.rijksmuseum.nl/api/nl/collection/<<<objectNumber>>?key=[API_KEY]&format=json

and also get some data out of it so that a painting will be one object with the objectNumber, new imageurl
and some data out of the last call

Do I need to make some more object to get this working or is there a way I can change the code I use now
to get things working

Regards,

Roelof