Thanks, I looked at that one - the title is right, but it’s more a tutorial
where you type in code and follow along (and nothing wrong with that) - but I’m
looking for something that teaches/helps you translate a problem domain into
the sea of objects we are all accustomed to. And also gets to to the point
quickly so that users can apply this to a problem they are trying to solve.

I’m now thinking that maybe Chapter 1 of
http://sdmeta.gforge.inria.fr/FreeBooks/InsideST/InsideSmalltalk.pdf
<http://sdmeta.gforge.inria.fr/FreeBooks/InsideST/InsideSmalltalk.pdf> is
pretty good (using a video game).

Tim