The error is quite specific, you have to click on the maximise green button on
a Mac and go full screen - if you just resize or alt-click that button you
don’t seem to get this problem (at least I haven’t been able to - but Ted
hasn’t confirmed this yet). So I don’t think its quite so bad - and in fact it
doesn’t always crash, but I have got stuck and been unable to un-maximise,
however I could save my work.

Tim