Da: Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-boun...@lists.pharo.org] Per conto di
horrido
Inviato: mercoledì 7 agosto 2019 04:13
A: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org
Oggetto: Re: [Pharo-users] A Canticle for Smalltalk

True, some applications are very long-lived. But in my experience, a great
many applications are EOL'd within 20 years. It may happen for many
different reasons, some technical, some political, some because the
technology has grown out of date (which causes HR and support difficulties).

My point was simply that any software project that lasts more than a decade
has to be considered a success.