Ramon,

I'm not talking about the Covenant code in particular. Is not the only
code out there and as I say the important issue is to provide safe
spaces via explicit or implicit rules. Each community decides which is
the best way to be welcomed and respectful and how this is clear to its
members and outsiders.

I don't think that technology and politics are so far away as usually
depicted, particularly in the Global North, as both deal with power
dynamics but technology embeds it in infrastructure. But seems that
politics is kind of a tainted word there and just bring it opens a
Pandora box.

Cheers,

Offray