That makes sense - I’m getting the impression that ffi is getting very easy
these days and maybe we should use it more to focus on “other” things.

It does complicate deployment a bit - but if you’re server/cloud based then
that’s less of an issue anyway .

This said, many of our nastiest bugs seem to centre around ffi a c based
libraries - but maybe using them more will tease this out.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone