Hi Kasper,

> Le 24 janv. 2020 à 20:14, Kasper Østerbye <kasper.oster...@gmail.com> a écrit
> :
> Do not silently delete features. Be brave and include a method oddRowColor
> with a comment saying it is not going to be implemented in this version, and
> why
I add the same issue and I wrote a small fix for TablePresenter.
See
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/commit/28fb65151a6341f26b912a1d2d1034779a49727d
I have only a few changes but I add to copy FTTableContainerMorph and
FTSelectableMorph to add an instance variable on each. Except that, I had 4
methods to implement a basic row color alternance.

You can use it as follow in an SpPresenter:
self newTable
                items: #(1 2 3);
                whenBuiltDo: [ :table | table widget alternateRowsColor ]

I will try to do a PR next week for this.

Regards,
Christophe.