Thanks for all the feedback on zebra stribes.

What I meant as the learning experience was not so much the stribes
themselves, but the fact that I could not find them. The reason I could not
find them is because they are not there. I knew that Spec2 is not
completely done, so I am not surprised that they were not there.

What I meant to say was that a method “beZebraStriped” could be put in,
with an error message saying “not implemented yet”. Then I could stop
looking around. And that goes for any aspect not yet implemented.

Best,

Kasper