Of all the articles I've read on the coronavirus, this is the first I felt
worth sharing.
https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

I've been a bit complacent about the advantage of living in Australia in a
small town outside Perth (one of the most remote capital cities in the
world)
but Section 3 on improving mortality rates by reducing the peak on the
health system is compelling for everyone to know.

cheers -ben