          - dossier
          - map (desktop or mobile)
          - map => pdf
same of :
https://github.com/pcm-dpc/COVID-19/tree/master/schede-riepilogative

#molamia - #dontgiveup

Cheers from Cornate d'Adda,

    Davide

On 16/03/2020 11:22, dario.trussardi65 wrote:
Ciao,

It's a good article, very deep on knowledge.

        +1

(it let arise a question : why, apparently, nearly none of country all over the
world, had a plan ready to apply ?)

        I would have many things to say about it, but this is not the time .....

        I'm not a mathematician, and take everything very carefully.
        From the data I have available ( reliable?! )
                here in Bergamo, Lombardy, the mortality rate is 7 percent.

        Out of 100 people who contract the virus, 7 die ....

                but nobody says ...

        Often sun in the hospital ....

        It also seems that the age of people in serious situations is
decreasing ... 50 ---- 65.

        So not only grandparents but also fathers and mothers ...

        Fortunately, I'm fine ..... but I can't work anymore ....

        I can no longer think ...... of smalltalk .....

        Here in Clusone only 2 noises are heard:
                * that of the sirens of ambulances,
                * and that of the bells of the cemetery where, without a
funeral, we bury our loved ones ....

        Be very careful ...

        Ciao,

                Bergamo #molamia