Guys - this is very moving… I have family in Italy and its very worrying to
hear the accounts, but equally as this spreads wider I worry about friends and
families here too…

This said - on a more proactive front, I did download the Corona GitHub pharo
project and it has introduced me to the DataFrames implementation that I’ve
always meant to dig into and I shall learn a bit more Roassal as well…. We must
all fight on, and put our energy into the future as well as the present!

Tim