Hi Peter,
    First, thanks to try to use Pharo-COM, that is great, I love to have
users for it and find it is useful.
Secondly, the Pharo 7 problem is an error I have introduced. It is clear
that some changes I have done to support the new version of UFFI (the
framework in Pharo to handle FFI calls) have broken the Pharo 7 version, so
I will fix it to maintain compatibility.

It is great that you were able to make it work!

Cheers,

--
Pablo Tesone.
teso...@gmail.com