Hi

Eventually in a Digitalocean Ubuntu droplet, I connected from Windows 10 to
a Ubuntu Graphical desktop, installed PharoLauncher and couple of images and
got seaside up, installed Mongo DB and a Pharo App. pretty smooth and can
share how to step by step if anybody is interested.

(note: no additional software is required on Windows 10 except chrome - as
SSH, Remote Desktop is inbuilt, Chrome only for its VNC app)

Question: what is the best way to run and leave the Pharo App as a seaside
server running.
Currently I am running thru the X Desktop and if I Disconnect / logout from
the remote desktop session then the pharo app may go down. also is that the
most stable and resource optimised way

further: is Apache recommended

-----
cheers,