Can I run this way the same image which otherwise runs fine thru the
graphical environment

When I run that image in graphical environment it immediately starts as the
application server. So cwould it work from the command line tools without
changes.

...$ ...
...$ nohup ./pharo <myPharo.imageWithCompletePath>

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote

-----
cheers,
Sanjay