I think these ones should be testable quite easily - I wrote (when prompted by
Stef) a series of tests for the text selection expansion commands which use a
similar ast/node based inferencing - so  the refactorings should be written
with an ast passed to them along with cursor and text selection positioning and
that is all testable. (if its not this way, we should change it so it is unit
testable like this).

If I can get some time (hopefully my newish job starts to lighten up a bit), I
will try and have a look if no-one else has stepped in. I'm quite passionate in
making pharo more "intellij fluid-like" so we can have an enjoyable keyboard
centric, and fast modern refactoring experience as we have all the right
tooling to do this really well.

Tim