Hi,

Just to add some feedback to this, I found that having the formatter
in auto mode seems to interfere. If I disable the formatter and resort
to the manual Ctrl+Shift+F shortcut, then it seems I'm able to extract
code in a more predictable way.

I don't know if it was that or if it was just a coincidence and I'm in a fluke.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo