> On 12 Aug 2020, at 19:27, horrido <horrido.hobb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You are quite right, which is why I'm retiring as Smalltalk evangelist. There
> is simply nothing more I can say about Smalltalk. Over the last 5 years,
> I've said everything there is to say and I've said them in every way
> imaginable.

What I see is in fact that you believed that you impact doing your kind of dull
propaganda.
You could have probably a lot more impact developing a couple of nice libraries
(I have tons of ideas)
or to write some little book chapters.

> My last act as Smalltalk evangelist will be Camp Smalltalk Supreme in 2022.
> Then I shall spend the remainder of my days searching for personal
> enlightenment.

I wish it to you.
Now my state of mind is that we can always learn something and we can always do
something
small but that it an improvement.

You believed that advocating smalltalk will resurrect. It wont.

> Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2 wrote
>> I see that your articles tend to reiterate the same points time and
>> again about Smalltalk (historicity, simplicity, agility, proven record),
>> which can be fine for a new comer to it, but gets old for the people who
>> is actually engaging with reading you.

Stéphane Ducasse
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr / http://www.pharo.org
03 59 35 87 52