Hi Esteban - its a good question (and I'm intrigued what can be done) - but for
production aren't you automatically building a fresh image with a CI system...
its pretty easy to do these days and this would stop that. Additionally you
could add something to search for self halt, as a build step and fail your
build on a non-zero result as well.

Tim