Hi Tim,

For production I'm building a new Smalltalk image (and a Docker image
as well) on each commit to master in my Gitlab repo.
I was suggested to add Lint check to the build process in order to
avoid being caught by something like this again.

But the halt that got me was a notification from the Glorp cache
telling the object that it was removed from it. So it was a particular
condition that doesn't happen very often in my development image, and
because I'm used to put halts here and there, ended up being commited
and pushed to master.

Best regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo