There is a similar view in Pharo 8, the Browse breakpoints show breakpoints
and halts as well.

However, I avoid using breakpoints because you cannot add/remove them
within the debugger, and sometimes with nested blocks it is hard to specify
which expression should get it.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo